To celebrate the release of new drama Girlfriends, we've got a copy on DVD to be won.
Closing date: 04/03/2018
terms & conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The prize is a copy of Girlfriends on DVD. We have one copy in total to give away.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on 04/03/2018.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please remember to check your emails!
With a brilliantly fresh take on female friendship Kay Mellor’s highly acclaimed new drama Girlfriends, brings together three of Britain’s great acting talents, Phyllis Logan, Miranda Richardson and ZoŽ Wanamaker. This thoroughly engaging and entertaining drama follows the lives of three very different women facing the many obstacles that life has thrown at them; from bereavement, divorce and family problems, to age discrimination and health issues, but the one thing that holds them together is their strong bond. The years have flown by for life-long friends Linda, Sue and Gail, yet their lives seem more complicated than ever. When Linda’s (Logan – The Good Karma Hospital, Downton Abbey), husband Micky vanishes from a cruise ship on their wedding anniversary, she suddenly finds herself on her own for the first time in nearly 30 years. Widowed and out of her depth she turns to her old friends Gail (Wanamaker – Mr Selfridge, My Family) and Sue (Richardson – Mapp & Lucia, And Then There Were None), for support, but they all have their own problems to face. As our girlfriends come back together to support their grieving friend, it’s clear Linda, Gail and Sue’s lives have changed over the years, but true friendship remains the same no matter how much time has passed. eturn and Aaron Anthonyjoins the cast as the new recruit at The Penrose.