Calling all K9 lovers, We've got copies of the documentary Stray on Blu-ray to be won.
Closing date: 21/05/2021
***You can read our review of Stray here.***
terms & conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding BOOM's friends and family and anyone else directly associated with this promotion.
2. The prize is Stray on Blu-ray. We have two copies in total to give away.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
4. One entry per person - and yes, we will check. If we find that you have entered multiple times, we will disqualify you from this competition. Repeat offenders will be disqualified from entering future competitions. And we don't like robots, so we investigate multiple entries and entries suspected as being from robots will be deleted.
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on 21/05/2021.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days by email. If a winner does not respond with their posting details 7 days after we sent them the initial notification email, their prize will be offered to another person following a subsequent further draw. This process will repeat until somebody responds and tells us where to send the prize. If you're entering, please remember to check your emails!
Dogwoof are delighted to announce the Digital HD, DVD & Blu-ray release of the critically-acclaimed ‘dogumentary’ STRAY, from award-winning filmmaker Elizabeth Lo, available from 26 April 2021.
A unique, moving, and universal documentary, STRAY explores what it means to live as a being without status or security - through the eyes of three stray dogs wandering the streets of Istanbul. As they search for food and shelter, Zeytin, Nazar and Kartal embark on inconspicuous journeys through Turkish society that allow us an unvarnished portrait of human life — and their own canine culture.
The film debuted at Tribeca in 2020, before going on to play at a variety of festivals, including London, DOC NYC, and Stockholm. It was nominated for two Cinema Eye Honors Awards, including Outstanding Achievement in a Debut Feature Film and Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography, along with a Critics’ Choice Documentary Awards nod for Best First Documentary Feature.